GraphQL for JS developers
In this workshop we will dive into GraphQL and build a complete GraphQL server to solve common real-life problems. This workshop is targeted to engineers who are familiar with GraphQL concepts and who want to leverage some of the more advanced features.
- Review GraphQL core concepts
- Setting up the GraphQL Server
- Exploring the GraphQL API
- Working with the SDL (Schema Defintion Language)
- GraphQL Fragments
- GraphQL Queries & Mutations
- Authentication & Access control patterns
- Efficiently caching data sources
- Real-time events with GraphQL Subscriptions
- Improving network performance through automatic persisted queries
Independent Software Engineer
Independent Software Engineer who enjoys building beautiful products and user interfaces with React & GraphQL. Also teacher, speaker, React Vienna co-organizer and John Mayer music enthusiast.