Learning Angular by Capgemini real-life projects’ examples
Sponsored by Capgemini
During this workshop, we will not teach you Angular basics. We assume you already know them… Instead, we will walk you through a few examples of projects we have had occasion to work on at Capgemini. In each case, we will identify challenges, discuss how to deal with them and present a concrete solution we applied (live coding whenever possible).
- Real-life projects’ case studies
- Smart vs. dumb components
- Communication between components
- Keeping local, global and router state
- Design patterns: MVVM, Flux and Redux
- Handling big data sets in Angular apps
Laptop with WiFi, Git client, Node.js (>= 10.x), npm (>= 6.x), Angular CLI (>= 8.x)
Angular developers with at least a few months of experience.
Architect and Developer @ Capgemini
Senior Developer @ Capgemini